Performance Management Regional Roundtables (PMRR23)
Join us at the Performance Management Regional Roundtables Southeast Edition (PMRR23), a premier event for local government leaders in the Eastern region on September 19, 2023, in the prestigious Banquet Hall in the Miramar Cultural Center, 2200 Civic Center Place.
This event promises to be a unique platform for fostering collaboration, learning, and innovation. Supported by the esteemed City of Miramar, PMRR23 aims to bring together local government leaders, professionals, and experts to exchange insights, strategies, and best practices in performance management. By sharing experiences and addressing challenges, attendees will gain valuable knowledge and inspiration to enhance their leadership practices, management strategies, and operational efficiency.
Roundtable conversations will be held around these topics
Topic 1: The Future of Our Natural Resources
- What are the moral implications of our city or county's contribution to climate change?
- How can we ensure that our city or county's climate change mitigation and adaptation efforts are equitable and inclusive?
- What are the potential economic and social benefits of investing in climate change mitigation and adaptation?
- What are the potential risks of not investing in climate change mitigation and adaptation?
- How can we build a more resilient and sustainable city or county in the face of climate change?
Topic 2: DEI - The Key to a Thriving Community
- What does a truly diverse, equitable, and inclusive community look like?
- How can we ensure that everyone in our community has a voice and a seat at the table?
- What are the challenges of creating a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive community?
- What are the benefits of having a diverse, equitable, and inclusive community?
- What can we do to make our community more diverse, equitable, and inclusive?
Topic 3: Workforce Management, Strategies for attracting and retaining top talent in a hybrid work environment. Future of Work - Enhancing Performance with a Change-Ready Workforce
- How can we build a workforce that is adaptive and change-ready?
- How do we cultivate a workforce culture that is improvement focused and has a problem-solver mindset a bias for action?
- How can we enhance workforce performance capability by rethinking the roles of Leader, Team, and Individual?
Topic 4: Leveraging Performance Management and Data Analytics in Executing City Council Priority Goals
- What can data tell us about our progress towards achieving our city council priority goals?
- What can data reveal about areas where we can improve our performance and make our city a better place for everyone?
- How can data inform our decision-making about how to allocate resources and improve?
- the efficiency of our city government?
- How can data empower citizens and stakeholders to participate in decision-making and build a more responsive and accountable city government?
- How can data help us create a more equitable and just city for all residents?
Topic 5: Housing Options for Citizens and Employees, and how to determine the correct mix.
- Is housing a right or a privilege?
- What are the ethical implications of housing as a privilege?
- How does housing inequality impact, citizens, and employees?
- What can be done to address housing inequality?
- What is the future of housing?
Purchase a Ticket
Get your ticket today by Visiting https://www.performanceinstitute.org/pmrr
Join us at the 2023 #PMRRSE!