Connect with Us and Stay in the Know!
Sign up to get notified via voice, text and email for:
- Events & Happenings
- Billing Alerts
- Emergency Alerts
- Waste & Water/Sewer Alerts
- Miramar Relief
How Alert Miramar Works
- Alert Miramar is powered by Everbridge
- Alert Miramar delivers notifications by phone, email, and/or text.
- Alert Miramar is compatible with TDD/TTY devices for those who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- When the City issues an Alert Miramar notification, the 24-hour Customer Service Center phone number, 954-602-4357, will appear on the caller ID.
- Notifications cannot be delivered to phone numbers with a privacy lock feature. To ensure notifications are received, subscribers should either turn off the privacy lock feature during emergencies, enter 954-602-4357 on your “safe list” of phone numbers, or enter a cell phone number when registering for the service.
- Create a "contact" on your phone saved as Alert Miramar so you won't miss any important messages.
- Individuals who have already registered for the service but would like to update their phone number or add a cell phone number to the database may do so by re-registering.
Note for Cell Phone Only Households
The Alert Miramar telephone database is generated from the City’s Utility Billing records, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) mapping layers, and manual registrations completed online or through Customer Service.
The Federal Communications Commission prohibits Alert Miramar from calling a cell phone except in life safety emergencies. Miramar neighbors and business owners who only use cell phones should manually register their cell phone numbers with Alert Miramar to ensure they receive notifications.